Achieving your virtual event’s goals can be defined as success. But how do you get to know if your event achieved the event’s goals? How do you calculate the Return on Investment (ROI) of your event, which will help you understand whether your event produced the results you anticipated or not?
Speaker Engage team hosted a webinar on the planning and realization of Return on Investment (ROI) for the virtual event. The group of experts – Chaitra Vedullapalli, Erin Northern, Raisa Noelle, Samira Rehman – went to great lengths to clarify the intricacies of ROI and its advantages.
The committee discussed their most recent event, the WiC Digital Summit 2021, to explain how they used the best practices to achieve a positive outcome.
Deeper into the discussion, the panelists explored the attendee’s perspective and what they expect from an online event or webinar. The experts explained their efforts to produce high-quality content, as the content is the lifeblood of every successful event. The better your content is, the higher will be your ROI.
- Enabling Value: Value addition is something that all virtual event attendees search for. If the event adds value to their time spent, they will likely attend the company’s other activities.
- Platform selection: The webinar addressed the proper platform selection process, where it was unanimously agreed that creating an inviting environment where all attendees feel comfortable and engaged is critical. The platform plays a significant role in customer engagement and helps gain a strong return on investment (ROI).
- Social media: Social media is at the forefront of today’s marketing environment. Creating sharable social media posts is critical for every event. The advantages and disadvantages of social media were discussed in-depth.
- Event layout and formation: If the event organizers focus on proper event channeling and formation, they can gain good returns (ROI) and a successful event.
- Event’s timing: Choosing the right time will help you gain more attendees and ensure a smooth run of your event. The event should not be held before lunchtime, too early in the morning, or too late at night.
There were several issues that the panel discussed and clarified how to resolve them using the proper approach efficiently. The primary aim of the webinar was to assist event planners in finding their event’s blind spot and figuring out how to get it fixed as quickly as possible.
Speaker Engage and Speaker Management
The panel discussed how speaker management plays a crucial role in the success of any virtual event. The event’s reach will soar to new heights if the coordinator chooses a well-informed and accomplished speaker for the event. A speaker who will address the event can advertise the event from their social media and entice more participation, which would help the event.
As an event management SaaS, Speaker Engage helps the event facilitator organize their event quickly and efficiently. To make an organizer’s life more straightforward, the platform serves all on one plate. With its robust marketing features like bulk emailing and social media promotion, the Speaker Engage minimized event coordinators’ efforts in its publicity.
The webinar was more than just meeting prominent voices; it also introduced game-changing strategies for the event planning and organizing community. The panelists shared their perspectives, which are vital to any event’s performance when producing a healthy Return on Investment (ROI).
Excerpts From a Webinar on Understanding ROI Planning and Realization for Successful Virtual Events
A webinar is not just an informative event. It is also an excellent opportunity to advertise your company to potential customers. This can only happen if the audience takes away something substantial from the webinar, or there is a danger that it will be like any other webinar. Watch this video to learn the key takeaways from a webinar on how to host more informative and value-driven webinars hosted by SpeakerEngage.
#ROIplanningandrealization #eventmanagementSaaS #eventplanningandorganizing